Signup Extended to May 12!
Do not simply hit reply to this email because your email
will go into oblivion and you will not be signed up!
Reply to email@example.com
Club Championship signup deadline has passed, but we noticed there were quite a few people who normally play in it but have not signed up yet.
We’re extending the deadline for signup to May 12th. Sign up by then or you’ll miss out on the Men’s Club’s most prestigious tournament.
So sharpen up your game and sign up now at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Do not simply hit reply to this email because your email will go into oblivion and you will not be signed up!
There are five CC flights:
• Championship Flight…played at scratch, no strokes
• Senior Club Championship Flight…for guys 55 and over, also played without strokes
• A, B, C Handicap Flights….strokes awarded at 100% handicap. Size of each flights depends on how many people enter.
There are a few changes this year:
• No qualifiers for the Championship Flight. Sign up and you’re in.
• If you are 55 or over, you may play in the Senior Flight and the Championship Flight, but please don’t do that unless you intend to play a lot of matches. If you drop out of one flight or the other, you will mess up the brackets. Also, if you play both the Senior and Championship Flights, Player of the Year points awarded will be combined and divided in half.
When you sign up, please give us name, requested flight, current index. It should look like this:
Senior Flight & Championship Flight
Again, to sign up please reply to email@example.com.